The General Liability policy would provide insurance cover for liability to pay damages and costs from the following:
“Injury” means death, bodily injury or disease or to any person.
“Damage” means loss of possession or control of or actual damage to tangible
“Pollution” means pollution or contamination of the atmosphere or of any water, land or other tangible property.
“Product” means any property after it has left the custody of the Insured which has been designed, specified, formulated, manufactured, constructed, installed, sold, supplied, distributed, treated, serviced, altered, or repaired by or on behalf of the Insured but shall not include food or drink supplied by or on behalf of the Insured.
“Product Recall” insurance is a separate policy to the General Liability policy and provides covers for the following:
Accidental Contamination Malicious tampering Product Extortion Government recall
This specialist cover will pay for consultant and advisor costs, recall costs and expenses amongst other things.
Construction All Risk
The policy covers two sections:
Section I - Material damage
The policy covers physical losses, damages or destruction of property due to any cause other than those specifically excluded in the policy.
Section II - Third-party liability.
The policy covers the legal liability falling on the insured contractor as a result of
physical injury or property damages suffered by a third party.
• Removal of Debris expenses
• Architects fees
• Addition of Asset's Capital
• Cover on Reinstatement Value (New for Old)
Construction Plant & Machinery
This policy covers sudden, accidental, and external damages to the machinery insured, due to any cause other than what
has been specifically excluded from the policy. The policy covers machinery used, whether operating or not, whilst being
dismantled for the purpose of cleaning or overhauling, whilst being moved within the premises or during subsequent re-erection.
The policy only insures machinery after an initial successful commissioning.
Cyber Security Risk
A Cyber Insurance policy, 'Cyber risk' to cover any risk of financial loss, disruption or damage to the reputation of an organization
from some sort of failure of its information technology systems.
• Physical loss or Damage
• Liability to Third parties
• Data restoration costs
• Loss of revenue
• Customer notification and credit monitoring services
• Regulatory defense costs including fines and penalties
• Cyber extortion costs (ransoms)
• Reputation management costs
Deterioration of Stocks
A rise or fall in temperature as a result of:
• Damage to or a fault in the refrigeration system
• Damage to the structure of the cold chamber
• Accidental failure of the public electricity supply to the premises of the insured
• Failure of the electrical installation connecting the refrigeration machinery and controls to the electricity supply
• The policy covers the action of refrigerants or refrigerant fumes that have escaped from the system
• Lightning & Explosions
• Electrical & mechanical breakdown
• Flood & water damage
• Extraneous impact & collision
• Cyclones, storms& other atmospheric disturbances
• Burglary & theft
• Failure or air-conditioning equipment
• Negligence, faulty operations, carelessness
• Riots, strikes & malicious damages
• Entry of foreign bodies or dirt
• Express freight
• Airfreight, additional custom duty
• Third party liability
• Owners surrounding property
• External data media
• Increased functioning costs
• Bodily injury (mirrors and sometimes enhances the definition used in the general liability (GL) policy) • Property damage (mirrors and sometimes enhances the definition used in the GL policy) • Cleanup expenses (usually as required by environmental laws with available enhancements by class of business) • Defenses costs (usually included within the limit of liability)
Erection All Risk
• Coverage is on an 'all-risks' basis, including: Fire, lightning, explosions, aircraft damage o Riots, strikes, malicious acts
• Floods, inundation, storm, cyclone and allied perils
• Landslide, overflows and rockslides
• Burglary and theft
• Faults in erection
• Human errors, negligence
• Short circuiting, arcing, excess voltage
• Electrical and mechanical breakdown
• Collapses, damages due to foreign objects, damages caused by impact
• Any other sudden, unforeseen, and accidental damages that were not
• excluded explicitly
• Revenue or expenses from an event against cancellation, postponement, curtailment, relocation or abandonment of
the event due to reasons beyond the control of the event organizer.
• The policy is an “all-cause” coverage and can protect against severe weather conditions (hurricanes, tornados, severe winter storms, etc.),
venue unavailability (due to fires, floods, power outages, etc.), threats or acts of terrorism, communicable disease outbreaks, earthquakes,
wildfires, labor strikes, non-appearance of a key person and more.
• Loss of property
• Loss from loans or trading
Group Health Insurance
All customary medical expenses incurred during hospital confinement for surgical or medical treatment, including:
• Maternity: Normal and caesarean delivery, legal abortion and miscarriages
• Emergency: Immediate need for treatment due to an accident, Injury or Illness
• Ambulatory Plan covering the diagnostic tests and treatments (Labs, X – Rays, Scanners, MRI etc…) which do not require hospital confinement
• Prescription Medicine Plan covers the medication prescribed by physicians
• Doctor’s Visit Plan covers Consultation fees and expenses at Clinic or at Home
• related to the medical services rendered
• Dental treatment
• Coverage available outside KSA
IDI provides protection against “Damage” that is caused by an “Inherent Structural Defect”. The cover is only offered for new buildings or civil structures.
It covers mainly:
• the cost of repairing of the insured building
• the cost of restoring of the insured building
• the cost of strengthening of the insured building
Land Transit - Road Risk
• The Risks covered by this policy is that of loss or damage occasioned by fire, collision,
overturning, derailment, breaking down of bridges or accidents of like nature whilst the subject matter
assured (hereinafter called the property) is being conveyed by Motor Vehicle and/or train.
• The risk commences with the loading of each package or unit into the motor vehicle(s) owned, used, operated
or contracted by the assured within the territorial limits mentioned in the policy schedule and ceases immediately
on the unloading of each package at destination of twenty-four hours after arrival of the Motor Vehicle at final destination whichever first occur.
• Death any Cause-DAC
• Accelerated Death or terminal Illness Benefits
Accidental Death Benefits
Permanent Total Disability-PTD
Permanent Partial Disability-PPD
Passive War Risk- is included for death benefits only
Risk Covered: The policy covers all kinds of electrical and mechanical breakdown resulting from the following incidents:
• Faulty material/labor work of the machine
• Action of centrifugal forces that disrupt rotating parts
• Failure of lubrication due to malfunctioning of lubricating oil pumps or their breakdown
• Malfunctioning or failure of safety devices
• Electrical short-circuiting including electrical fire originating from failure of insulation, as well as over-voltage or under-voltage conditions
• The abrupt and sudden stop of other connected machinery
• Entry of foreign bodies into a running machine
• Inexperienced operations that lead to damage due to an error of judgment or operation.
• Damage to machinery's foundation
• Damage to oil in electrical apparatus
• Express freight (excluding air freight), holiday rates, overtime charges
• Air freight
• Additional custom duty i.e the additional percentage of duty payable at the time of reimport for replacement over and above the percentage of duty included in the original sum insured.
• Damage to the insured individual's own existing property or property in his custody or control due to any damage to the insured machines covered under the policy.
• Third party liability i.e. liability falling on the insured for bodily injury to any other party other than those covered by the policy or for property damage belonging to such other party
Marine Cargo (Sea, Air & Land)
• Sea perils
• Fire & explosions
• Violent theft
• Breakdown due to accidents resulting from nuclear installations
• Contact with aircraft
• Earthquakes, volcanic eruptions or lightning Loading accidents
• Boiler bursting
• Shaft breakage
• Negligence of masters /repairers /charterers
This type of insurance provides covers against loss and/or damage to vessels/ ship’s hull and machineries, materials and other equipment of the vessel including collision/TPL risks.
This Insurance against the risks to which the ship may be exposed will be for a specified period of time, usually for one year, or for a certain journey,
The ship hull insurance policy covers marine risk, which is a risk arising from navigation or linked to the sea. It also covers the dangers of the sea, such as ship sinking, stranding and maritime collision due to bad weather conditions.
It also covers threats that may occur at the sea such as fire, explosion, theft and piracy.
Comprehensive insurance policy on yachts
It provides the insurance coverage for the insured’s yacht against all marine risks, including Third Party Liability and can be extended to include the ship’s crew.
Marine hull insurance cover include Third Party Liability
The policy provides coverage to the insured regarding their liability towards third party claims for bodily injury and/ or property damage.
• While diagnosing
• When giving treatment recommendations
• When prescribing medicine
• When conducting surgical operations
• During other medical actions
• Covering costs of defending lawsuits related to such claims
• Illegal conduct
• Sexual improprieties
• Items misrepresented on the application for insurance
• Hospital or laboratory administration and records alteration
• Loss of money in transit by the Insured or insured party's authorized employee(s), due to robbery, theft or any other fortuitous cause
• Disappearance of money from safe due to burglary, housebreaking, robbery or hold-up, provided that the limit of the company's liability for any one loss does not exceed the amount specified in the policy purchased
• Pollution Hazards
• 3/4th Collision Liability
• General Average and Salvage
• Sue and Labor
• Constructive Total Loss
Motor TPL: Motor Third Party Liability is mandatory cover for all motor vehicle under KSA Law.
• The liability of the insured against bodily injury and material damage towards; vehicles and passengers, pedestrians & property incurred damage to.
Motor Comprehensive: For all on-road vehicles to provide pecuniary protection against physical damage and body injury which resulted by a road collision, indemnifying the insured towards their liability.
• The liability of the insured against bodily injury and material damage towards; vehicles and passengers, pedestrians & property incurred damage to; &
• Own Damage to vehicle of the insured for any fortuitous losses or damage;
• An act of terrorism and/or sabotage;
• Malicious damage;
• Riots, strikes, civil commotion;
• Invasion, acts of foreign enemies,
• hostilities (whether war be declared or not) civil war, rebellion, revolution, coup d’État , insurrection or mutiny;
• looting or theft unless such vandalism
Risk Covered: Professional Liability/Indemnity is protection for professionals to cover liability as a result of errors and omissions they commit during the course of their work. It covers mainly:
• Alleged or actual negligence
• Defense costs
• Personal injury
• Temporary staff and independent contractors
• Claims arising from services provided in the past
• Claims and damages
Property All Risk & Business Interruption
SECTION I : Material Damages
Material damage cover insures the physical assets of the business against accidental loss or damage.
It is often purchased as part of a broader business insurance solution and includes both Indemnity and replacement covers.
Theft and fraud cover can be included.
SECTION II : Business Interruption
Business interruption insurance is insurance coverage that replaces business income lost in a disaster. The event could be, for example, a fire or a natural disaster.
Business interruption insurance is not sold as a separate policy but is either added to a property.
• Aircraft, or other aerial devices or articles dropped there from Impact by vehicles, watercraft, locomotives or rolling stock
• Civil commotion
• Malicious damage
• Busting or overflowing of water apparatus
• Impact by own vehicle
• Theft or attempted theft (by violence to persons or threat thereof or by violent and forcible entry to or exit from the premises) and Accidental loss or damage
Employment related accidents are a part of every business activity, especially where manual labour is involved. Under the Saudi labour law, every employer is liable to pay compensation to their employees towards death or injuries or disease or disabilities sustained by the employees from work-related accidents.
The law provides for the quantum of compensation payable for various eventualities such as death / disability etc.
A program duly approved by the Shraiah Committee for the provision of insurance cover for travelers on international flights in respect of the risks related to travel outside Saudi Arabia, as the travelers may suffer losses due to a series of incidents such as the cancellation or curtailment of the trip, missed departure, loss of baggage, delayed baggage or its arrival in appropriate time. It also includes coverage for emergency medical expenses, personal accident, or personal public liability according to the terms, conditions and exclusions set forth in the insurance policy.